R.I.P Paul Walker

jamestopdog

Woke up at 9am with my misses shaking me saying you are not going to believe this... Paul walker died in a car crash!

Such sad news, even though he's an actor among many, we were really upset to hear this! He inspired me when watching the first couple fast and furious' and he was such a great guy! We've watched him through the whole F&F series and was an awesome actor! Once you've followed an actor through so many films, it may sound silly but you feel as if you KNOW them!

Such a shame at only 40!! But at least he went the way he probably would've wanted... Joyriding in a porsche with a close friend!

R.I.P Paul Walker

P.s. thank you for the blue interior light inspiration!!!

7A2C626D-4DE7-47DD-9289-D03FFFEBA6C1-332

• Like 1

R.I.P. Paul , was in shock yer some people may not like F&F and was a bit cheese in bits but it was ,is the best car film franchise ever

Sad sad day , yes and that is a good question how close to finishing the movie and what will they do now Paul and vin was F&F so with out him mmmmm

R.I.P. PAUL WALKER. And his friend

• Like 2

A sad day indeed, I agree with you Snakey, you kind of think you know him in a weird way

Recently watched Vehicle 19 and Hours which I enjoyed

As for fast and furious 7 afaik they were midway through filming and moving locations after thanksgiving break, it's hard to say if they will continue with making the movie, they did with The Crow and Batman so who knows, although the latter was already completed when Heath Ledger passed:(

• Like 1

RIP was absolutely saddened inside to hear this watched him for so many years and it was partly himself who got me into car modding.

Pretty mental few days Helicopter crash in Glasgow, Train derailment in New York and a Legend plus his close friend die doing what they loved :s

I was shocked to hear this on Sunday also, the other half was socked also. I watched his youtube videos and followed his passion for cars along with him. Sad loss and a real grounded guy who loved cars and everything that goes with them. Not only cars but he helped others less fortunate out with various charity events.

Sad news that an accident as brutal as that claimed two precious lives.

R.I.P