Burbleboys 'Grid V' Project *NOW GOT PICS*

burbleboy

Not sure bout painting the arch extensions tbh. Ive not decided for sure as i need to know how much the wheel sticks out. Arch extension may stick out past the alloy meaning i would have to get spacers etc to make up the gap..another expense i could do without! The arch company can flare the arches so i will ask their advice...once i have wheels to try on and show them!

One of the headaches i have now is deciding what wheel colour to order. White is an option but would take the sleeper aspect away..black however is nice but descreet...dont know what direction i want my car to go!!

I'd say gunmetal or bronze maybe!? Yeah good idea to get the wheels first the they are do the arches to match! I suppose once the arches are on you can always get them painted if you don't like how they look as they are!   

Hrm, not sure bronze will fit in with my 'look' guys! Its a choice between white and black...im trying my usual tactic n trying to picture the car with both and see..in my minds eye..which direction to go!

White stands out whilst black is sleeperish!!

The Rotas look awesome in bronze, especially against PB.

Human traffic - quality film. :-D

I agree with Nik bronze on a black car look the business, google black car with bronze wheels pictures.