Burbleboys 'Grid V' Project *NOW GOT PICS*

burbleboy

Needs more work than that mate!

(Wish civic5 had an option to upload pics straight from computer rather than use the likes of photobucket!!)

It does, if you hit "more reply options" you can attach files from there.

• Like 1

Cool i will try that later after i do some work!

I think the Rota project will come to an end soon. I can't realistically see the fabrication company doing the work for anything south of £500 (which is what my limit is for arch work). The car is not worth all the hassle to fit a set of wheels, the car would look completely different and may not look subtle. I will wait for chizfab.com to get back to me with a possible solution but i think i will have to sell them. I will ask Driftworks if they would take them back but realistically i will need to sell them via stancenation.com or facebook etc. Cant see Driftworks taking them back as one has been fitted etc.

Aargh, I really hope you can get them on.

Me too mate!

I got an email back from the arch company asking the tyre size and wheel dimensions. If they thought the job was a no goer, from the pictures, then they would have said that.

It's kinda reassuring that they're maybe going to persue the project, but I'm clutching at straws and obviously depends on ££

Me too mate!

I got an email back from the arch company asking the tyre size and wheel dimensions. If they thought the job was a no goer, from the pictures, then they would have said that.

It's kinda reassuring that they're maybe going to persue the project, but I'm clutching at straws and obviously depends on ££

What size are they 8x16? With an et20 offset.

I'm sure they can be squeezed on. :)

Sorry for late replies.

I'm not sure 7.5j would fit tbh. I done my homework on these alloys before i bought them and i honestly thought they would fit with arches folded and a little arch flaring, both of which were doable! Turns out that it's far too much bodywork alterations needed.

Driftworks are taking the wheel back less courier costs so that's a relief!

Fitted coilovers and stuff yesterday...need front arches rolled now to get a decent camber setup. Going to sort out Monday and see if the guy who done my Accord arches is available!

Cars + wedding preperaton = Stressed oot!