Burbleboys 'Grid V' Project *NOW GOT PICS*

burbleboy

Lush! Them black nuts will go well, match the car and go against the bronze without clashing! 8-)

Thanks mate, just needed a second opinion on them and your way of thinking was the same as mine :)

Thanks mate, just needed a second opinion on them and your way of thinking was the same as mine :)

I spend far too much time pondering the little details before making an ill-informed decision :lol: 

Got a tyre fitted onto one of the Rotas this morning and test fitted to the n/s/r.....the news isn't good!

The tyres fit on perfectly, not stretch at all but they are very wide indeed! I have tried copy n past from photobucket but it ain't pasting on here. I have emailed the pictures to the fabrication company that will be doing the arch work to see what they think and where to go from here.

It's a car, and cars can be changed in many ways, so its not the fact it can't be done....it's "how much is it going to cost" and will it take the look away from my mb6 with regards to wide arches etc.

Nothing is ever easy with my cars! However, I needed the coilovers and stuff so that's ok!

I will await their reply and look at their email through my fingers..........

Watch this space.

Alastair

Got a tyre fitted onto one of the Rotas this morning and test fitted to the n/s/r.....the news isn't good!

The tyres fit on perfectly, not stretch at all but they are very wide indeed! I have tried copy n past from photobucket but it ain't pasting on here. I have emailed the pictures to the fabrication company that will be doing the arch work to see what they think and where to go from here.

It's a car, and cars can be changed in many ways, so its not the fact it can't be done....it's "how much is it going to cost" and will it take the look away from my mb6 with regards to wide arches etc.

Nothing is ever easy with my cars! However, I needed the coilovers and stuff so that's ok!

Watch this space.

Alastair

Hopefully you'll still be able to get it done, you might have to get the suspension on and save up for the arch work before fitting the wheels. 

What's your username on photobucket? I'll see if I can get on to get your photo into the thread!

Watch this space.

Alastair

It's never easy trying to be different but I'm sure it'll be worth it. :)