Burbleboys 'Grid V' Project *NOW GOT PICS*

burbleboy

At least you won't completely lose out on the wheels front! Are you bothering with new alloys at all now dude?

The grid v project has dampened my spirits for new alloys tbh, i really liked the wheels and no other set will have the same inpact on me. On the flip side, my old alloys look quite good against the freshly lowered car!!

Awesome updates mate! We need pics though lol wish I'd read this before ordering my mgzs suspension yesterday as I could have offered to buy yours :(

I am keeping my old setup mate, when i sell my car i can sell the new suspension and re-fit old stuff!

We all tend to make more money back by selling aftermarket parts than trying to add them to the cost of selling the car. Knight is a good example of that....too much money spent to give away with the whole car!

The grid v project has dampened my spirits for new alloys tbh, i really liked the wheels and no other set will have the same inpact on me. On the flip side, my old alloys look quite good against the freshly lowered car!!

Pictures please!! :)

I'm working today so i have time to muck about and get pictures uploaded via Dropbox instead of Photobucket (photobucket now blocked my my work for some bizzare reason)!!

Yes yes, i tend to use civic5 at work as it's easier than sitting for hours ignoring the Mrs!

• Like 1

Right! Finally found a website that i can use to upload some pictures from work computer;

Rota Grid V; 4 x 114.3 et +20 8j wide

Tyres Fitted; 205/50/16

This will be helpful to any member on here that may try to fit odd size wheels. (don't do it!)

12a3vwYsDKMgedzi205LVepmUsT39_thumb.jpg

1zi0ijDi1QSuuxtJMfuyF5Zgyscy_thumb.jpg

13Y3leXPP5ofyxQgLnynILl3eE6Q_thumb.jpg

1GYx5ab0uajPMvRrxVUD9UMwyP4Tj1_thumb.jpg

1FaopOqLY234sKCCVDyHGtkndbNauu_thumb.jpg

1R1til3joXgeIccF0VfzwmHHSWUx_thumb.jpg

1oic0DP6OAmrfw6aXtyWqWkXFtZHA0_thumb.jpg

On a positive note COILOVERS AND ADJUSTABLE STUFF FITTED!! (will be added to my build thread later);

1Mu17NWMXlvZUaBhWpi3yleesiv0_thumb.jpg

Poor car needs a wee wash! :(

19VVomx8etuLvnNfajZ2LEb5Zid0kz1_thumb.jp