My MB6 - bought a deck!

marv

Treat yourself. My impact gun was 65 quid. It's a Clarke one from machine mart. It's awesome 550nm I think. That crank bolt will come out like it was only in hand tight!!

• Like 2

Treat yourself. My impact gun was 65 quid. It's a Clarke one from machine mart. It's awesome 550nm I think. That crank bolt will come out like it was only in hand tight!!

youd be suprised how many crank bolts are tighter than that!

I've always worked on the assumption that as im not a full time mechanic, i dont need the best tools .. Ie snap on. As great as they are, i could never justify their prices.

Where as i agree with Jake, for most of us that tinker, the other end of the spectrum does just fine :-)

• Like 1

Neighbour text me saying he's bringing a snap on impact gun back today so will give it a bash when I get home! An impact gun is something I should invest in as they do safe time and hassle.

• Like 2

Neighbour text me saying he's bringing a snap on impact gun back today so will give it a bash when I get home! An impact gun is something I should invest in as they do safe time and hassle.

Yes they deifintely do mate .. But depends whether you can justify spending the cash on a top of the range one!

Good news on the neighbour bringing his home though :-)

Yes they deifintely do mate .. But depends whether you can justify spending the cash on a top of the range one!

Good news on the neighbour bringing his home though :-)

I'd have bought one to help with the center console if I could! :lol:

• Like 2