My new car Audi A4 avant 190 bhp 1.8t s line

jamestopdog

That sucks mate, especially when you fork out £4000 on a car. Hope it gets sorted either way and quickly too. If your looking for a fast comfortable quality ride try a mitsubishi legnum vr4 or galant vr4, very comfy, nice and big inside and the 2.5 v6 twin turbo puts you firmly back in your seats, trust me. I had a legnum, picked it up cheap and had a Porsche carrera 911 gt4 all the way to 140mph until he backed off. Very fun and surprisingly quick cars. Maybe another one suburau legacy b4. Hope it works out for you buddy.

• Like 3

Not good, especially paying 4 grand for it!

Get one of these... I remember my Dad use to have a dark blue one when I was 4 years old. 4x4 and kicking out 220hp with a few minor tweaks! :D

Audi-UR-quattro-04.jpg

That sucks mate, especially when you fork out £4000 on a car. Hope it gets sorted either way and quickly too. If your looking for a fast comfortable quality ride try a mitsubishi legnum vr4 or galant vr4, very comfy, nice and big inside and the 2.5 v6 twin turbo puts you firmly back in your seats, trust me. I had a legnum, picked it up cheap and had a Porsche carrera 911 gt4 all the way to 140mph until he backed off. Very fun and surprisingly quick cars. Maybe another one suburau legacy b4. Hope it works out for you buddy.

Cheers matty, and nice suggestions but managed to get rid, swapped it for a bora tdi 2005 , easier to sell if i fancy a change but quite liking the mpg!

Not good, especially paying 4 grand for it!

Get one of these... I remember my Dad use to have a dark blue one when I was 4 years old. 4x4 and kicking out 220hp with a few minor tweaks! :D

Audi-UR-quattro-04.jpg

I had a Audi from that era mate, a 80gl though, loved it! Think it was 1981

But the Audi is gone!! Yay!! 3rd and last audi ill buy

I wasn't expecting that :lol: 

I actually quite like the Bora's. I driven a few customers Bora's and they don't hang about! I cannot quite make out what badge that is on the boot but what engines this one? :)

• Like 1