Turbo kit

MB6IX

Have a look on ebay dude lots on there but i would recomend forging your block first as the standard internals are only good for around 250bhp on 12psi n not for long lol.

But if you want to do that then get arp headstuds n a cometic head gasket n a full turbo kit off egay then a chiped ecu or a standalone ecu, uprated fuel pump n pressure regulator, bigger injectors, and uprated fuel rail should see you ok

If ive forgotten anything im sure some else might add inn

• 2 weeks later...

Have a look on ebay dude lots on there but i would recomend forging your block first as the standard internals are only good for around 250bhp on 12psi n not for long lol.

But if you want to do that then get arp headstuds n a cometic head gasket n a full turbo kit off egay then a chiped ecu or a standalone ecu, uprated fuel pump n pressure regulator, bigger injectors, and uprated fuel rail should see you ok

If ive forgotten anything im sure some else might add inn

Don't want to start an argument but where did 250bhp from 12psi come from? I've seen that figure from 6 psi c4 setups and the stock internals can take up to 350bhp max. To add arp and gaskets not needed for low boost and neither is an fpr. You should never use an fpr because you should have the right pump and injectors to suit the setup you want anyway. It's just another cheap alternative to bypass buying bigger injectors and there's massive write ups

• Like 2

Don't want to start an argument but where did 250bhp from 12psi come from? I've seen that figure from 6 psi c4 setups and the stock internals can take up to 350bhp max. To add arp and gaskets not needed for low boost and neither is an fpr. You should never use an fpr because you should have the right pump and injectors to suit the setup you want anyway. It's just another cheap alternative to bypass buying bigger injectors and there's massive write ups

fairplay i didnt no about the injector trix, as a personel rule ive always used an frp with a gauge( its good to know) and the studs n gasket i always do this (better to be safe than sorry) and the 250 came from my m8s car an eg with b18c4 with gt25 which managed about 250 at the wheels on a dyno n they said it ran smooth n 6mths l8r it threw a rod lol

• 4 months later...

Some good info here, clearly alot to be thinking about... Think some saving is in order!!

So is the wider view basically is the majority of the kit can be ebay but the main jobbies best to buy better??

• Like 1