Turbo kit

MB6IX

Not a bad idea there, plus I could possibly build up the bottom end myself and learn something new in the process! 

Exactly ..

Not that thats my plan ... Or that i already have a spare :ph34r:

£50 for the sump ?!?! :-) Holy mother .. Thats steep, all it is is a thread welded into the side!! Will make me own .. I mean, it would be easy to make your own ;-)

You know, i always thought that when ppl said i have a b18c they just couldnt see the number after the c .. But that block genuinly doesnt look like it has one ! What were they from them and what are the specs?!

C6 .... Oooohhhh good if your going to build one and get a c6 head .. Would use a c6 bottom end for turbo though .. Comp is alot higher isnt it !!

Yeah that's true. Did just search for B18 so I should have known to get C's and C6's!

The C is the JDM Integra motor, C6 is the UK one. Little difference, I think the blocks are the same.

Yeah that's true. Did just search for B18 so I should have known to get C's and C6's!

The C is the JDM Integra motor, C6 is the UK one. Little difference, I think the blocks are the same.

I thought the JDM was the C1? Or was that the yank?

Like i said, not sure how much of an advantage a Teg bottom end would be, unless your looking at the head too ..

For me, I want to keep with the c4 no matter what i do .. Just for keeping with the original lump :-D

• Like 1

C1 was the yank version of the C4 from what I've read.

I'd want a C4 lump too, makes it easier because you know it's what we're supposed to have originally! 

C1 was the yank version of the C4 from what I've read.

I'd want a C4 lump too, makes it easier because you know it's what we're supposed to have originally! 

Ah ok !!

Exactly .. I mean slapping a boost setup on isnt going to please the purists anyway .. But id like to keep as close to OEM look as poss ..

Esp on the outside! The FMIC is going to be a challenge to keep hidden!

Ah ok !!

Exactly .. I mean slapping a boost setup on isnt going to please the purists anyway .. But id like to keep as close to OEM look as poss ..

Esp on the outside! The FMIC is going to be a challenge to keep hidden!

Yeah that'll be a small give away! Painting it black won't be good for it either to hide it! Just show it off haha! 

Wow, the cheaper one looks bigger too which would be better wouldn't it?