MB6 Wheel offset-ET

LSA9K

Yo Dudes,

Trying to find a new set of wheels for my car need them ASAP would by new but I keep getting put off by conflicting stories regarding our cars offset on the MB6.

I have gathered the stranded is 55 so my question is on a 15-16 or 17 inch rim what is the lowest offset I could for?

Car isn't lowered yet and I would like to keep acceleration so am thinking 15 or 16s are a good choice just cant seem to find an I like but when I do I get shot down because of the offset one set was 40ET on the front and 38 on the back 17 inch 7J

Any help would be appreciated guys,

17s with that offset will be fine on a standard ride height although they may look a little silly in my opinion. If you lower the car which will make it look better you will probably need the arches rolled.

• Like 1

I thought that myself standard ride height wouldn't look to good with 17s but once lowered be OK never knew that offset was OK standard though thanks.

What about moving down the rim sizes to 16 is the ET still OK to be something like that and could probably lower without rolling arches?

Down the line it is something I will probably do anyway but as you know im in need for wheels now lol

16's are perfect for these imo, but I am biased. I have 16" chronos with a et45 offset and a good lowering and they sit nicely in the arches, have a butchers at my thread.

et38 will have a little more poke but not much.

Cheers for the info guys I think 16s are probably the way forward Nick I will check your thread ASAP Dude at work the now so on and off in stealth mode :)

Could possibly have a set of Advans in the mix but the tyres are 205/45 these be OK on these cars or are they to big? I use to run 205s on my Scooby and they were great.

• Like 1

Think it also depends on tyres too as I used to have 205 which were fine but went to borrow my mates for mot reason which were 215 and the arches sat on the tyres where the 205 were in Side the arch