What induction setup are people using?

marv

Hi guys. Been thinking of getting an induction kit for the mb. Had a cheap universal kit on my ek4 and accord (came fitted with them). Not sure what to get so was wondering what everyone else runs? Pics would be nice :) iv been looking at the dc2 airbox or a whale willy intake.

Cheers

I went for a DC2 air box with a cold air feed from the bumper.

SDC14796_zpsf34b0e3e.jpg

SDC14791_zps800945a5.jpg

SDC14800_zpsd1e04a5b.jpg

SDC14798_zps38db790f.jpg

:wink:

I do like the thought of the oem itr setup and iv read it's a good airbox. My mate has one on his 200+ bhp b18 civic so they obviously work. Was there any difference in performance once fitted? Via the bum dyno lol

It depends on whether you're after noise or performance, for noise whales c0ck, performance itr box with a panel filter and cai.

Yeah iv heard they are loud :) but can suffer from heat soak if not enclosed. Just a bit undecided what to go for. Might just wait and see if any pop up local or for a good price.

• 3 weeks later...

Personaly ive heard really good things about AEM kits, a mate gave me his old one which im going to fit as soon as i get a new breather hose, (stock one isnt long enough). ill update on the results as soon as its on :)