CAR OF THE MONTH FEBRUARY 2014 - Hubert's deck is the winner!

DAVEMB2

C.t.o.m feb   

45 members have voted

1. 1. Ok vote for c.o.t.m. Feb

• Hubert. Deck
    • Grant-SBP
    • Hubert. Mb6
    • Stephen English
    • Rover5
    • Wodzowsky
    • Zoy
    • One4all

This poll is closed to new votes

Ok was going to enter Huberts car, but someone beat me too it! Was going to enter this car next month but seeing as not many cars so far this month, may as well put it up. Awesome car, which is still very much evolvinghttp://civic5.com/forum/index.php?/topic/3574-honda-civic-5d-95r-b18c4-vtis-by-zoy/292617032a5c91f6aa48a9edc41dfd21.jpgGot to be worth a couple of votes just for the only M running 10's on the rear!24d9f56277bab3f01e35eb35e6d56778.jpg

Wow! The fcker has managed what i couldnt...wide wheels! :)

Stunning M car...i'm jelous!!

• Like 2

Lots nice Ms in again ever month now the Ms are top come a long way from are early beings when we could have a total of 3 Ms in some months lol

Voting start in a few days so get them in

• Like 3

Lots nice Ms in again ever month now the Ms are top come a long way from are early beings when we could have a total of 3 Ms in some months lol

Voting start in a few days so get them in

No pleas no more! I'd like at least one vote :-P haha

• Like 1

Lot's of work to get them on though but looks mad as hell. Love it!

Yeah it's not that you couldn't get them on but you aren't able to dedicate that amount of time or money to making it happen with the wedding coming! 

Yeah it's not that you couldn't get them on but you aren't able to dedicate that amount of time or money to making it happen with the wedding coming!

Even without weddng mate...i would be hard pushed to justify the expense of doing those wide wheels. But i love the fact that someone has and i can drool over their work! Top stuff! :)

• Like 3

Even without weddng mate...i would be hard pushed to justify the expense of doing those wide wheels. But i love the fact that someone has and i can drool over their work! Top stuff! :)

Fair play dude!