Onejdmcivic's 'Keeping It Simple' MB4 Civic :D

onejdmcivic1984

MINOR PROJECT UPDATE!

Installed the Heater Surround trim piece the other day - took a while to remove but it was easier than expected! Didnt have a spare bulb to replace the dim clock one but meh lol

Definitely an improvement and finishes off the console nicely - shame theres a slight mark on the right on the surround trim piece - I ran out of Blade Silver by then!

10313576_10154111954775531_1912424284319

Next on the agenda is sorting out the front end:

- Got a mesh Grille and Gun Metal H Badge from Snakey135 - did a excellent job but unfortunately I snapped the bits so the grille surround is chrome still from the one that came with the car but will be resprayed (and colour coordinated with rest of the body)

- Headlights from UnicycleTom - his ones have matt black insides which were just what I am after so my oem headlights should be available soon. Saves me having to dismantle them as the yellowing of the lenses appear to be on the INSIDE of the headlight as opposed to the outside. Session with Scratch X validated this

- Purchase LaminX (yellow) for my foglights for a jdm-style look :D

- New number plate - one that doesnt say its from a VW dealer!

- Purchase a Vti Lip for the front to add visual aggression :)

- Then respray the whole front bumper including sanding down the bump strips and smoothing it flush with the body!

• Like 2

• 4 months later...

Haven't posted in a while...

But have sprayed up the rear 'H' badge and the Front Grille Surround in a Gun Metal from the Vauxhall paint range. Front 'H' badge is s different and unknown Gun Metal but that will stay on for a bit longer.

Been driving my car with the above bits on and looks like my car has had bits nicked from it lol

Next on shopping list:

Yellow H7 Bulbs for Foglights

Ring Ultima H4 Bulbs

Team Heko Wind Deflectors

Hoping to get better conditioned rear bumper and full VTIS kit too :) from local guy whose breaking a civic VTIS ;D

Pics will follow but im waiting a week from wjen I've lacquered the parts before using scratch X to remove any orange peel then will wax snd polish both bits before putting them back on!