1999 Civic MB4 1.6 SE

sambobuchanan

Not posted and updated this for so long as I forgot my password hahah!
Got some decent updates, firstly, Billy from Complete Auto Solutions in Shotts did an amazing job of my N1 Backbox

zost_zps8f0723e7.jpg

And I finally got round to fitting my EG Strut Brace too! fits pretty snug and has benefitted the handling slightly, obviously still rolly in the corners but that will all be getting sorted in the next few weeks as I'm going to purchase a full FK High-Tech Suspension kit for MB, MA, MC Civics! I sold my Springs onto an other member of the club due to my garage quoting me 8 hours to put them on as it's more or an effort therefore a whole new suspension set is better value in the long run!

engnbay_zpscea57574.jpg

I'm also looking around for a decent long arm air intake but don't want to stretch quite as far as an AEM V2 CAI due to the cost!
Funky Power sell a Tenzo R CAi for around £100 I think so will possibly be purchasing that too unless I just create my own one with various pieces of induction piping and change the filter for a better one? Opinions gents?

Backbox looks spot on!

Ideally the filter should sit right behind the headlight, far enough away from the block to avoid heatsoak but high enough to avoid hydrolock.

• Like 1

Always loved the look of the N1 backbox!

Looks spot on and not too out of place! Obviously my ladyfriend complains about it, as does her family but it really isn't too loud. Gonna get my s**tty 4-2-1 fitted this weekend along with coilovers and new wheels too! Dewiper and fit a few other goodies then it's pretty much there! Watch this space!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...