1999 Civic MB4 1.6 SE

sambobuchanan

Here's my bog standard MB4 (D16W3), already got so many plans for it as I settled on one of these long ago, went german with an A4, and then decided to come back to the MB! 101,000 miles and only cost me £400, but it's got no problems and is in really decent condition!

Plans are as follows :
(1) Coilovers (Probably cheap ones)

(2) XXR 527 Flat Bronze Alloys (15"x7")

(3) Funky Power N1 Cat Back (EK)

(4) Respray the Valve cover black with gold 'HONDA' and replace standard oil cap with Gold Mugen one!

(5) Tegiwa Whale p***s Induction kit (Kevlar)
(6) Skunk2 or Blox Racing Gold rear lower control arms

(7) Skunk2 Pro Series intake manifold

(8) Skunk2 Pro Series throttle body

(9) Beaks gold Lower Tie Bar 

(10) Various engine bay and interior goodies (Tegiwa Anodized bolts and washers; Blox Racing gold gearknob; Password:JDM Yellow stitched shift boot; Tegiwa Short shifter and then hopefully pick up a set of decent Civic or Integra sport seats and some Takata harnesses!

20140208_161242_zps44f5ac30.jpg

That's the colour I think, I'm really glad I got it! the reg convinced me too, thinking about a HKS Oil cap just so the reg ties in with something haha!
I'm wanting a gold/bronze/gold colour scheme! I wanted a D16Z6 or D16Y7 but this just popped up at the right time, not too far away and for the right place, still got 116bhp so it's no slouch compared to the more expensive cars that some of my mates drive (Corsa C's, Fiesta's)!

I like it though, and hopefully I'll get the ball rolling by the middle of March with the suspension kit/Coilovers!

Cheers for all the comments guys!