New daily

KiNK43

Well so far so good. I changed the oil and filter this morning. And cleared ecu with torque pro. Problem solved I hope. Ran great all day!

It's weird the oil level raises over time. Apparently due to the dpf cleaning cycle. Diesel gets in the engine oil. The dipstick has three marks.. min, max and X.

X means the oil needs changing. Bizarre.

Yep that's what I thought odd. But it's the way it's designed. The idea is that the diesel in the oil will be vaporised if it were to get hot enough but unlikely to do so.

Although apparently giving it some beans and getting the exhaust nice and hot burns the soot off dpf naturally and will stop it pouring diesel in trying to clean it

*Cough-Vauxhall Omega-Cough* :)

And its replacement :lol:

Yep that's what I thought odd. But it's the way it's designed. The idea is that the diesel in the oil will be vaporised if it were to get hot enough but unlikely to do so.

Although apparently giving it some beans and getting the exhaust nice and hot burns the soot off dpf naturally and will stop it pouring diesel in trying to clean it

Just tell the other half to never take it out of first, should keep it pretty hot! :lol: