Dakota Bronze MB6

Mikeyvti

I think that looks top banana chap! I like that there is a screw there looking lonely! I have one of those! he's hiding at the moment till I figure out where he came from :???:

Nice colour to, very different, here in the Midlands I see a lot of these cars but never of this colour...Very Nice :smile:

My left over screws live the coin box! :lol:

Most definitely do not. Ermmmmmmm

Not at all! Me either! :lol:

• Like 1

Thought I would upload a few pics of the civic i had 2years ago

2778B90D-8988-49DC-9522-78428A32CC92_zps

8866A2F6-4146-44FE-BC91-80B7073AA701_zps

I bought it like that, i had the car all of a week but it was on the road for a day,we took it out and within 30mins it went bang,had dropped all the oil out when we were doing 150mph up the bypass :( was mentally quick but it must of had a crash as when we were doing that speed the steering wheel was straight but we all over place so steering must of been bent

I know this isnt a civic but its still a honda, it was a accord 1.8 vtec sport, had this for about 14 months then 1 day on way to work on wet day slid it round a corner and she got smashed to bits :( they found traces of oil on the road and obviously mixed with the water but loved that car.

I had been looking at buying another civic when i had the accord but was unsure as accord was perfect family car aswell but then when it went to scrap yard in the sky i made sure i bought another civic

980994ED-73BE-4091-92A9-028BE66AACFA_zps

2FB76067-EFC2-4ED7-A277-DDA937F1F974_zps

6EE78521-6571-4578-9E25-E74A21AE5181_zps

I had a sport mate years ago. Absolutely loved it. That one looks really nice n clean too :smile:

Great list up above too.

Was a cracking car mate lovely and comfy aswell and the vtec could still make you smile,she was absolutely mint mate not a mark on it

Accord looked smart! Mother had the 2.3 Type V, most disappointing engine ever! 

The 2.3 type v engine was the wettest engine i have ever drove aswell,a mate had one and i drove it and was awfull he drove mine and loved it, but he went out and bought a type r in the end

The 2.3 type v engine was the wettest engine i have ever drove aswell,a mate had one and i drove it and was awfull he drove mine and loved it, but he went out and bought a type r in the end

Isn't it just?! 150bhp but felt like a lot less! It was just very poor and thirsty too! Car was really nice to drive otherwise and the heated leather seats along with cruise control were just pukka! :)

I never had the leather in mine was just cloth seats but they were the semi bucket seats locked you in nice and tight,pulled well considering its not the most powerful engine,i had it dyno'd at 140bhp in the end, i would have another one tomorrow as a daily car and the mrs use the mb and then i have it at weekends as a play toy. Cant beat the roar of vtec on my civic compared to the accord and the accord had decat straight through type r system with aem long arm induction on it all my civic has got is backbox and a freebie halfords filter on it using standard air pipe