$$ G Unit's MB6 build up Yo! $$

G Unit

Thats turned out sweet G! was looking into to doing somethng similar with my spare MA grill, but theres a few more bits that need to remain on them for strength/support, so havent been brave enough with the saw yet!!! yours looks cool though, nice work 8-)

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ok so my Honda access red badges arrived this morning ! :D

001.jpg

i set about removing and replacing the crappy rear one with the new type R red one! (not the best pic)

005.jpg

now heres the question i was not going to fit the front one at all but i thought i place it on grill to see what you all think?? ots not fixed there so i is removed the now , do you think i should keep it on or leave it off.....

002.jpg

003-1.jpg

004-1.jpg

I like it Gregor, keep it on! That grill looks tops mate. Did you get those red H's on ebay? I bought a pair, guy claimed they were honda access parts etc....had them on 2 weeks and the red paint had all but washed off!!!! :o Still got one kicking around in the shed, was gonna colour it blue to match my civic :lol:

waow matey. thats a good lookin mb. i really like it. like all the work done to it. i have a hard time keeping mine clean lol :oops:

but only a little critisims. i like the grill but not keen on the red badge on the front. dont get me wrong i like it. but i like debadged grills to stay plain. but other than that thumbs up!!!!! 8-)8-)

Archived