$$ G Unit's MB6 build up Yo! $$

G Unit

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

personally I think that looks poo Gunit. When I had the ATR I always hated folk with badged up accord sports etc. especially folk that badged up their ep2s as ep3s.

why badge the car as something its not. the red H only belongs on type r's - our cars are not and will never be a type R. I would leave the front grille blank and either replace the badge at the back or leave it blank.

all IMO of course - hope I did not offend you.

no not at all mate i totally agree with cars thats badged up ect

still un decided on the front as i like the clean look on front , especially with the amount of effort i spent to get the grill to look good :lol:

however it may be supporting a type R heart in the future ;)

:lol: dont get me wrong G, the red honda badge looks good at the back but as mb6vti said about making the car look whats is's not. but i do like the rear red badge buddy! :D

wow! did you do that debadge using the original grill? i have to do it now! 8-)

but no doubt mate, your car looks cool 8-)

yes i like the rear one 100% think i am going to leave the front one off as i likethe clean look at front, yeah uzy its the stock grill modifed , us @ accessory zone is looking into making these for the mb owners this was the prototype and its very near perfect :P

hopfully next will be some passowrd JDM goodies and new fogs !

thanks dude the rear badge are easy to fit and yes the holes didn't line up but i just sanded the 2 lugs off the back of the badge and then used the same double sided tape i use on the number plates to secure the badge in place job done ! :D

Archived