new daily possibly?

Chandler

Ha ha I'm definately doing new bulbs all round! I have thought about slamming it lower than my deck as it's a shorter wheel base but I won't be able to get anywhere ha ha

Then you'd need another daily :lol:

• Like 1

Ha ha 2 project cars then 1 daily for the kids when they come along :) misses has already said if were still together when we have kids and we've got our own home I can have a project car :)

Then you'd need another daily :lol:

Which would just need a few mods to make it bearable and then a few more and then another daily is required, and so on and on…

• Like 1

Ha ha picked up last night! DVD player came straight out and original player back in :) will get some photos and a build thread up in the next few days :) will try and get photos today though when I finish work

• Like 3

Ha ha picked up last night! DVD player came straight out and original player back in :) will get some photos and a build thread up in the next few days :) will try and get photos today though when I finish work

Awesome!

Anyone wanna buy my car?

http://bit.ly/1js5909

I do like it! I remember giving it serious thought when you were selling it a while back! Just different and cool! 

Ha ha 2 project cars then 1 daily for the kids when they come along :) misses has already said if were still together when we have kids and we've got our own home I can have a project car :)

Sounds serious, one minor detail, you already have a project car so no permission is needed! :lol: