new daily possibly?

Chandler

so I went to look at the SMX down Wotton yesterday from a private seller I was saying about.

it was ok, but he wanted £1200 for it, paintwork wasn't really up to scratch. needed a very good clean inside and out and a few bits doing to it :/

plus it had no tax or mot, he is MOT'ing it today so lets see what he comes back with.

I have also been offered one in Cardiff from another private seller from facebook. looks in loads better condition and lots of extra's plus less money!!!

these are old pictures, the wheels need refurbing he says and there is eyebrows on there now.

1981177_10152402097472150_1894435501_o.j

10147523_10152402098267150_935773202_o.j

10004535_10152402095097150_1414645112_o.

Is that the one you saw yesterday? Don't like the wheels one bit, nor the orange trim bits....or the chrome door mirrors :lol:

I'd go see the one in Cardiff, you seem more enthusiastic about it! 

I would say those wheel look better than standard ones IMO! Mate I loved my smx was a great car, pretty pokey was like driving in ur arm chair at home. Only down full was the mpg. I would stay a way from sun roof ones only end up leaking one day. Also on test drive when auto changes gear make sure it doesn't rev up as it changes, if u get what I mean. You want a black one really looks more gangsta lol

Saw the silver one today. The alloys needs a good old refurb needs a cambelt change. Needs speakers in the rear :/ but all in all looks good :) he wants about £1000.

Drives fine though :) feels soo comfy driving but not cornering though ha ha