MB1 Project (updated 18/11/14) - DC2 Steering wheel

sparco

Thanks guys, next day I'm going to clean the car and install the mud flaps. I don't know if it's going to look better with or without, so I'll show you the comparison. :)

• 1 month later...

Quite beautiful that Mb mate!! As Tom says theres always something to fix or improve. Take a look for suspensions, maybe better brakes, hondas are like a big lego game hahaha!

P:d: didnt read the mod list in the first post, whoa! nevermind what i said then!

• Like 1

Thanks guys, well maybe it's time to get serious and change the exhaust manifold :P I've in my mind the one from "supersprint" but i'm not sure if I can homologate it easily, and I'd like to know too the hp gain.

What do you think?

Also I'm thinking in the DC2 steering wheel, but it's difficult to find one in mint condition.

By the time i've already bought the cup holder, the most useful thing.   :-D

• 3 months later...

Finally I found a good DC2 steering wheel to fit in my mb1, and that's the result.

IMG-20141115-WA0023_zpsdf5a82c9.jpeg

Easy installation but... there are two pins in the MB boss which make the steering wheel doesn't fit to the end of the axis. There are 2-3 mm between the wheel back plate and the boss, everybody has the same problem?