Alloys with polished lip for MB6

Dave

Ok, I'm looking to change Rubys alloys for 16' rims with a polished lip. Only problem is finding a set that will fit! I don't want the hassle of rolling arches/running camber etc, just want a set that will go straight on her. They style I wanted was the same as the wheels on Dawns deck, the 16' Cades eros. But they don't do them in 4x114 fitment :sad:  Struggling to find anywhere that does a similar rim that will fit. Any ideas chaps?

Yeah, its a hard style to find. Problem with the xxr's is you have to run serious camber to get them on there. The perfect wheel otherwise. Love the look of them, just don't like tyre stretching/mega camber. Must be something out there for the mb6!

Anyone know what the absolute minimum ET I can run without any arch/camber mods? Found some wheels in 15', 16' and 17' that have the following sizes....

16 x 7  4 x 114.3 e+40 to +42

15 x 7  4 x 114.3 e+35 to +38

16 x 7  4 x 114.3 e40

Any of the above sizes any good?? All from Rota

I've found some Enkei RPF1's  with et43, so should be fine without any camber or arch work. http://www.srbpower.com/products/ENKEI-WHEELS-%252d-RPF1-16x7--4x114.3--ET43--Silver-Paint.html

I'd think you'd be fine up to et35 as you're not too low, 15's would give you more scope and 17's you'll probably need arch work.

Likey both of those!! mmmmmmmmmm.....................which to go for?????? Or any others that would fit. I take it both those rims would go straight onto ruby. She is slightly lowered on MiesterR's though, but not by a lot.

The only thing I can think you might need is spigot rings depending on the centre bore size.

Mine's lowered a fair bit (75mm on the front, 60mm on the rear) and have no trouble with my 16's rubbing, et45.

Thanks for that Nick! Think I like the Japan racing ones the best, although both are very similar. But the JR's have the polished lip so they're winning for me! I'd probs get the centres sprayed either white, gun metal, gold or colour coded to the car. I'd imagine that the supplier will have the spigots in stock if needed. Getting all excited now!

• Like 1