Random question...

Dougie

Just curious, but all you folk who have done turbo/supercharger conversions or Kswaps... do you declare it on your insurance? Just wondered cos mine is bad enough already and I shudder to think what my insurance would be like if I told them I had strapped on a turbo or something else significant :P

You'd be mad not to declare it as that would result in a total loss should the worst happen. :(

What he said! 

Anyone who doesn't is silly in my view! 

You'd be mad not to declare it as that would result in a total loss should the worst happen. :(

Unless you're spiffy enough to pull the block out before anyone sees it O_O

Some mods you could get away with as they're unlikely to strip the engine down looking for cams etc. even in that case you have plausible deniability 'the previous owner must've done it'.

Think it's best too yer there are a few things you can poss get away with ,but do you really want to spend all that money and drive around thinking if any what so ever happens you loose the lot . Also if things go bad and they say well your insurance is void coz you never told them could be bad you would be driving with out insurance now that's not going to go down well

• Like 1