Alignment setup

Gilman

It was £168, bit more than i wanted but there was a lot to adjust. All the setting where way out.

They charge £20 for a toe adjust and £15 for camber. So mine was 4x camber and 4x toe = £140 +VAT

He also said bring it back in a few weeks and he will re mesure it to see if anything has changed and re adjust it free of charge.

In the end id rather pay more for a good service

Ouch, does sound like a good service though. :)

Expensive but seems good with taking it back in!

Drives amazing after a decent set up :-)

Yeah it really does. After giving it a good thrash round some twisty roads you can feel a massive difference. Grips like its on rails now 

Yes, as above you won't be able to adjust the camber which is where my problem is.

I've ordered some D2 camber arms by the way. :)

Where from dude?

It was £168, bit more than i wanted but there was a lot to adjust. All the setting where way out.

They charge £20 for a toe adjust and £15 for camber. So mine was 4x camber and 4x toe = £140 +VAT

He also said bring it back in a few weeks and he will re mesure it to see if anything has changed and re adjust it free of charge.

In the end id rather pay more for a good service

I agree, I'd rather pay more for a decent service rather than get it cheap and have problems!