Alignment setup

Gilman

Cheers guys, Funkypower seem to be the best bet, Hardrace@£76 or D2@£80 http://funkypower.com/catalogue.php?make=HONDA&model=INTEGRA&year=1995-01+DC2+INTEGRA+TYPE+R&level1=SUSPENSION+%26+STABILITY&level2=CAMBER+CORRECTION+KITS&man=

I had a look at the SPC adjustable ball joints and a few guys on Honda-tech are saying they give an awful ride, very hard. So I think I'll give those a miss. :(

Heard good things about hardrace mate.

Cheers guys, Funkypower seem to be the best bet, Hardrace@£76 or D2@£80 http://funkypower.com/catalogue.php?make=HONDA&model=INTEGRA&year=1995-01+DC2+INTEGRA+TYPE+R&level1=SUSPENSION+%26+STABILITY&level2=CAMBER+CORRECTION+KITS&man=

I had a look at the SPC adjustable ball joints and a few guys on Honda-tech are saying they give an awful ride, very hard. So I think I'll give those a miss. :(

Might be worth asking Alistair (Burbleboy) about his adjustable suspension parts?

• Like 1

Can I just ask, even though I don't have adjustable camber arms or anything like that I can still get a 4 wheel alignment?

Yes, as above you won't be able to adjust the camber which is where my problem is.

I've ordered some D2 camber arms by the way. :)

• Like 2

Been to the alignment place today and finally got everything sorted! :mrgreen:

Took 3 hours of struggling and bending spanners, even needed blow torch to get old track rod ends loose. 

All worth if though, handling has been completely transformed. Recommend any one who has been playing with their suspension to get it done because you will feel a difference.

Been to the alignment place today and finally got everything sorted! :mrgreen:

Took 3 hours of struggling and bending spanners, even needed blow torch to get old track rod ends loose. 

All worth if though, handling has been completely transformed. Recommend any one who has been playing with their suspension to get it done because you will feel a difference.

How much did it cost in the end?

If you don't mind me asking. ;)

It was £168, bit more than i wanted but there was a lot to adjust. All the setting where way out.

They charge £20 for a toe adjust and £15 for camber. So mine was 4x camber and 4x toe = £140 +VAT

He also said bring it back in a few weeks and he will re mesure it to see if anything has changed and re adjust it free of charge.

In the end id rather pay more for a good service