Alignment setup

Gilman

I don't mate. But need to. I was lucky in the fact that the camber on the front and rear were equal 1.8 on the fronts and something stupid like 3.5 on the rear. But they're the same side to side. I will although suffer from what you've just said, I will suffer from excessive inside wear.

Oh and with about .75 of a degree of toe in on the rears. And a touch on the fronts.

• Like 1

Sounds like I'd better get some ordered then.

Yeah would be worth it mate and they're cheap as chips too. Should've done mine, just never got round to it.

There is a place near me that I'm going to this week. He says he can do me a custom set up but would make his job easier if he had something to work from. The only other way to do it is get it back to factory spec then make small adjustments from there. Just have to get it on the ramp and see what happens I guess 

I plan to get the adjustable gear for mine soon after coil overs, but I'll let it wear the tyres out some first, I really don't like them so need an excuse to sack them off :lol:

• Like 2

Yeah would be worth it mate and they're cheap as chips too. Should've done mine, just never got round to it.

I've not really seen any cheap as chips, the ones I've found are around £70 -£80.

Any recommendations chaps?

• Like 1

Cheers guys, Funkypower seem to be the best bet, Hardrace@£76 or D2@£80 http://funkypower.com/catalogue.php?make=HONDA&model=INTEGRA&year=1995-01+DC2+INTEGRA+TYPE+R&level1=SUSPENSION+%26+STABILITY&level2=CAMBER+CORRECTION+KITS&man=

I had a look at the SPC adjustable ball joints and a few guys on Honda-tech are saying they give an awful ride, very hard. So I think I'll give those a miss. :(