Dougies 2-Tone sicilian/pirate MB6

Dougie

• 4 weeks later...

Small update, getting a new clutch put in tomorrow as the release bearing finally went after whining at me for over a year and judging by the amount of smoke that was pouring out of it after i limped it to a safe spot its taken the clutch with it.

in the mean time..... Clear side repeaters!

K0NDGmj.jpg

That's not bad going, original parts were they?

you mean the lights or the clutch?

I got the lights from a mate who had bought them for his DC2 and discovered they didn't fit, not sure where they came from originally but they were a direct fit to the Honda bulb holders and the hole in the wing, as far as the clutch is concerned i have no idea but i would guess its the original one so its done about 130k if it is

You've done well keeping it at bay for a year.

yeh i know lol, i ment to do it much sooner but lack of cash and stupid bints running into the back of me always got in the way

yeh i know lol, i ment to do it much sooner but lack of cash and stupid bints running into the back of me always got in the way

Would it not have been easier when the engine and box were between cars?

Would it not have been easier when the engine and box were between cars?

well yes but unfortunately at the time i was stuck away from the car and the boys that did the majority of the engine swap were doing it for as cheap as possible, ideally i would have loved to strip the engine completely while it was out of the car but just didn't have the time or the money

well yes but unfortunately at the time i was stuck away from the car and the boys that did the majority of the engine swap were doing it for as cheap as possible, ideally i would have loved to strip the engine completely while it was out of the car but just didn't have the time or the money

Fair enough, it happens that way more often than not.