Ratty the MB3

Rob

• 1 month later...

Needs a cage roof rack!

I do need to figuere something out for the roof..

Been working on the exterior. Have coilovers to go on when I can be bothered and bought Mike's backbox and Matt's alloys =P

indaf5.jpg

2iv1ekk.jpg

2dbw60i.jpg

149xpia.jpg

a2sx9i.jpg

Was clean when it went on.. =S Oil leak? It was using oil up but have had all the belts, starter motor, seals, idlers and water pump done so hopefully that'll stop it if there is one.

6i4n5z.jpg

14wyse8.jpg

Still much work and rust to do, and might be buying a BMW 328 Touring so this might take a back seat after the coilovers and alloys are or, and the paint has dried.. =P

Rob x

Aww thanks guys! =D Means a lot =') It feels good to be in a car everyone stares at again haha, get plenty of thumbs up from the local modders =)

Hope to have it sorted and able to be on any Civic5 stand at TRAX or Japfest 2 if that's possible.. =)

• Like 1

Aww thanks guys! =D Means a lot =') It feels good to be in a car everyone stares at again haha, get plenty of thumbs up from the local modders =)

Hope to have it sorted and able to be on any Civic5 stand at TRAX or Japfest 2 if that's possible.. =)

Not sure if anybody is going to Trax but there's a Japfest 2 stand being organised in the meets section! :)

• 4 weeks later...

Hey all, long time no appearance. Hope to see you all at Japfest2, might have my suspension sorted by then, has become almost undrivable with the softening springs..

4utcmw.jpg

b88ld3.jpg

rt2cnb.jpg

vse0ko.jpg

2ho9t7m.jpg

11lsuub.jpg

307m4p5.jpg

6e11rn.jpg

2ue5jma.jpg

scyn1l.jpg

So long evil resonator box! Also, say hello to Beamy the Drift Box.

k02gye.jpg

MK Cruise, there were a couple of Aerodecks there a month or so again when I last went in my Golf, dunno if any of you's are regulars..?

Rob