EG front shocks

vtec2011

Thanks for all the comments! I suppose to be picking up front forks from Simpo at Japfest to do this mod anyway. But to be honest... I really want to lower the front before Japfest :lol: I'm trying to find another way of lowering it because I don't want to be using sleeves which are currently in the boot of my car.

Oh well, I will have to wait..

Thanks for your help everyone :)

Cover postage costs and I will send them.

Could always use the sleeves for fest and get the forks from Adam and so them after?

I could do that but... knowing how bad sleeves can be, I could be bouncing around all over the place on my way to Japfest on the motorway :lol:

Cover postage costs and I will send them.

That's ok mate, to save you the hassle and to save me money, I'll pick them up :)

Probably,,, don't know for sure.

Ihave you modified the shock cups already? You can gain 10mm drop there if you have a spare set

Modified shock cups? I haven't heard that one before?

That is a good price Simpo, but it's either these or Japfest. That's how tight money is at the moment :lol:

Don't skint yourself for kudos points at Japfest dude, it's not the end of the world, but I hate waiting too :lol:

• Like 2