Clutch Issue

skymera

Just responding to this, personally I'd just upgrade to M-factory synchroes and get a shorter 2nd gear fitted to the S9B..anything more and expect your fuel bills to increase.

Just responding to this, personally I'd just upgrade to M-factory synchroes and get a shorter 2nd gear fitted to the S9B..anything more and expect your fuel bills to increase.

As long as you can drop the gear straight in that could be a solution.

Nice vids mate. It's not that I don't know how, just can't seem to get on with these pedals! Lol. Will get a set with the little flick in the corner of the accelerator at some point.

In all honesty I quite like out log box. Unless your going for out and out race car. It's a good compromise :-)

Nice vids mate. It's not that I don't know how, just can't seem to get on with these pedals! Lol. Will get a set with the little flick in the corner of the accelerator at some point.

In all honesty I quite like out log box. Unless your going for out and out race car. It's a good compromise :-)

sorry wasn't implying you didn't know how, my mate does it totally different from me :) you'll find your method soon enough maybe need to watch some one doing it in person for timing lol took me a while to get used to not applying too much pressure to the brake when revving

sorry wasn't implying you didn't know how, my mate does it totally different from me :) you'll find your method soon enough maybe need to watch some one doing it in person for timing lol took me a while to get used to not applying too much pressure to the brake when revving

Ha no worries mate.

In that respect I can't do it. I can only seem to be able to do it when going at it full whack with a decent stomp on the brakes.

Will be practising me thinks :)

Ha no worries mate.

In that respect I can't do it. I can only seem to be able to do it when going at it full whack with a decent stomp on the brakes.

Will be practising me thinks :)

Best way to practise this is coming up to lights junctions then man removes the steering lets you just concentrate on getting your foot work right ;)

Yeah I always blip coming down through the gears normally which is good practise so you know what note the engine is at for matching the revs when you practise heel and toe.

• Like 1

Yeah I always blip coming down through the gears normally which is good practise so you know what note the engine is at for matching the revs when you practise heel and toe.

Yes, this :)

Haha yes to this. Purely because she pops a little ;)

• Like 1