Think i'm hoarding body panels !!!!

Mr Brown

Who is the same as me and ends up with more parts than they need at the time..

I got 

1 Rear Bumper

2 Front Bumpers

1 Passenger Side Front Wing

3 Drivers Side Front Wings

Though all but one of the drivers side wings will be used on our M's and i still need another Passenger side wing 

Just seems as if i have panels everywhere LOL 

I have rear numberplate recess, pair of tail lights (One with my bodge JDM tail light jobby where I accidentally removed the whole reflector :lol:), a speedo cluster I'm going to play with, the rear quarter windows for the rear doors, my OEM fogs and a spare set of headlights once I fit the projectors! 

My old dizzy is somewhere too as I haven't binned it yet! So is the old suspension also needing to make it's way to the bin! Only just gotten rid of Becca's original suspension! :lol:

LOL i only listed the body panels i also got a spare license place recess and i think three pairs of broken oem foglights three sets of nasty orange side repeaters a headlight and other spares which i forget for now

LOL i only listed the body panels i also got a spare license place recess and i think three pairs of broken oem foglights three sets of nasty orange side repeaters a headlight and other spares which i forget for now

Well yeah, I didn't have any body panels so went with the next best thing without going off topic :lol:

I don't have any body panels but I have a number plate recess (carbon wrapped), pair of head lights, tail light, instrument cluster, stalks, arb and lots of other bits.