Matt's Multiple MB adventures. Back to the G99P

Matt_N

9j cups will look epic! you still going the turbo route?

Coming off the road in October for a few months, hopefully for a D16, turbo, MeisterR's and new wheels. Back to wanting a set of Klutch SL1's now, 15x8.5 ET17.

Matt

I dont have many issues with floorpan, its mostly just exhaust issues as he probably heard :lol: Off for a custom exhaust next week when I get paid though, should sort my issues nicely!

Matt

• Like 1

I think i saw u last night lol were u on the A303 i pulled in the petrol station in south wonston to c if u would pull in lol but u drove past car sounds epic by the way have u still got a hole in the cat

Ahh, should've flashed or something! As for exhausts, I don't have one, cat collapsed yesterday so I just have the manifold now :lol: going next week for a custom straight through :D

Matt

• Like 1

sweet the klutch wheels are sick! how do you drive it like that? I drove mine like 10 miles with only mani and decat and it had like no power and I could feel it vibrating underneath.

what are the specs of those slotmags?

I dont have many issues with floorpan, its mostly just exhaust issues as he probably heard :lol: Off for a custom exhaust next week when I get paid though, should sort my issues nicely!

Matt

That's probably because the exhaust is stopping the floorpan from getting it :lol:

• Like 1

That's probably because the exhaust is stopping the floorpan from getting it :lol:

Exhaust? What exhaust? :lol:

IMG_20140829_194115171.jpg

Also painted the inserts and centres of the cups purple, used Halfords Graffiti Purple

IMG_20140830_205156354.jpg

IMG_20140901_185229570.jpg

Matt