Matt's Multiple MB adventures. Back to the G99P

Matt_N

I barely start :lol: constantly thinking up plans for cars and never doing anything! This is the first car where my plans might actually happen! On another note, centre straight through pipes, what ones are good? Fed up of this pile of crap sportex falling apart, its now pretty much destroyed

IMG_20140821_153421449.jpg

Matt

I wouldnt worry to much about the cheap turbo just rebuild it with a garret refurb kit n get a billet compressor wheel in there as long as it gets balanced up it will be fine. as the cheap chinese ones are ok but the oil seals go very quick or the worst case compressor wheel breaks up n f**ks ur engine so if theses parts are replaced then they are fine n still a lot cheaper but that just my opinion

I seem to have an issue with trying other peoples wheels on :lol: Mate has his 9J cups off the car at the moment as the tyres are shot, so I thought i'd try them on. Bit more stretch and some camber with rolled arches and they'd be sitting nicely. Excuse the crappy awful pictures, it was getting dark and my phone camera is crap :lol:

IMG_20140826_201339181.jpg

IMG_20140826_201435841.jpg

Also offered up his slotmags. They look pretty damn awesome

IMG_20140826_201938865.jpg

However, I think they may need a little work to fit!

IMG_20140826_201910927.jpg

Matt