ECU help

Grant

Cheers for the input Jake.

I had a telephone conversation with endless today and exchanged a couple of emails with Daz. We were right, p30 is as good :-)

Thanks for the ore warning on htune. Will bear that in mind. Although it will in all likelihood go to endless. Purely on their previous experiences and customers. That is however, along time off yet :-)

• Like 1

Yeah I think thats the general opinion @simpo !!

Wen speaking with Endless, handing a standard p30 over, the charge is £65 returned, to have it made into a mappable state.

Wouldnt need to run IABs anyway ...

But the restriction is concerning ..

Issue with them then ??

IAB's can be run by stealing the control voltage from the VTEC solenoid. Worked fine with my past Civic until replaced IM with Skunk2 Pro series.

Scott/H-Tune has always been great for me.

Anyways, yes, P28, P30 or P72 can all be chipped or modified to run any map that may be needed for our Ms with all sensors/actuators running.  With some, there's a little soldering needed; voltage feeds taken from elsewhere for solenoids etc. I've got a P30 running my MC2 fine with H-tune's fast road chip. Do think it's over-fuelled but sorting that with an ostrich 2, plx M300 wideband, Hulog, and (last remaining buy...!!) crome pro licence to datalog and autotune.