Just bought some Rear ZS180 Dampers and springs

Guest rallyeluke

Interested in hearing how you et on with the dc2 front shocks! Was looking into it myself and even pmd the member in that thread you linked to,but no reply. I modded my current front forks to allow the front end to sit lower, definitely an improvement as the front did sit a lot higher.

• Like 1

The facelifted zs180, 2004 on, had suspension setup made by Eibach and these springs had blue and white stripe on them, I believe that this is the setup people prefer in the MB6.

This is what I had and they were spot on, just a bit hard with the eibachs too.

Interested to see how this goes.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest rallyeluke

UPDATE ;( 

Went to fit the dc2 shocks, took the offside front mb6 shock out, slid the dc2 shock in, went to put the top mount bolts on.... Different thread on the dc2 shocks! had no nuts, had to put it back together :( 

On the plus side I will have some shiney stainless ones for the dc2 shocks on tuesday then I can have another go

Guest rallyeluke

Oh dear! Least it's nothing major!

yeah it is not really anything major, it is just clearly a rover thing having a different thread on the top nuts as every honda I have ever had, has been fine thread yet the mb6 is coarse.