NIKH25

jonnyricer

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys nick's funeral is 245 this Thursday the 10th.at east Bourne cemetery.if any one wanted to make the pilgrimage your more then welcome!!

I spoke to sue(nick's wife)the other day and said the kidney transplant wasn't at fault its just coincidental.

I will be taking his civ for.an occasional spin to keep her ticking over.also it is sorned now I have told her not to worry about the car no rush to sell etc!!

Cheers

• Like 1

Hi guys nick's funeral is 245 this Thursday the 10th.at east Bourne cemetery.if any one wanted to make the pilgrimage your more then welcome!!

I spoke to sue(nick's wife)the other day and said the kidney transplant wasn't at fault its just coincidental.

I will be taking his civ for.an occasional spin to keep her ticking over.also it is sorned now I have told her not to worry about the car no rush to sell etc!!

Cheers

We had it noted as 13.45 from FB mate?? We have a thread going and I think there's 6-7 of us coming down.

Thumbs up for keeping the MB ticking over :)

• Like 1

Quite possibly bud I was trying to take a lot of info in with a lump in the throat and tear in the eye bud etc

Understandable mate, few of us have been upset by the whole ordeal!

If you want feel free to meet with us before the service on Thursday?

Details here: http://civic5.com/forum/index.php/topic/9036-nicks-funeral-convoymeet/

• Like 1

Quite possibly bud I was trying to take a lot of info in with a lump in the throat and tear in the eye bud etc

Absolutely mate, as Krzys said, your not the only one :(

• Dave unpinned this topic