NIKH25

jonnyricer

I don't no if this has been posted up already but I have recieved a message from his wife saying with sad sad news nick passed away this morning.I don't no any details but as he had recently had a kidney transplant I can only assume at the mo there was a complication.

Rest in peace nick an honest genuine kind hearted man!!

Bless him!!

• Like 2

I'm just off the phone to Dave and sarah. Sarah got a message from his wife too. i just cant believe this, he was doing so well. A genuinely nice guy who's been a member here for a long time. It feels like losing a member of the family, which to me and civic5, we have. He's going to be such a big loss to the civic5 team aswell, just so hard to take this in.

We'll be setting up a donation system tonight for him and his family. I'll post it up in the latest news and on the sidebar, so please feel free to make a donation folks. It's going to be a very hard time for his family, so we want the club to help as much as we can.

• Like 3

only met nick a couple of time's and he left a lasting impression on everyone he's talked to, 

cry.gif1  cry.gif1  cry.gif1  cry.gif1  cry.gif1  cry.gif1  cry.gif1  cry.gif1  cry.gif1  cry.gif1  cry.gif1  cry.gif1

nick, you are a legend on here, and have had just about all of us in stitches. thank you. 

• Like 1

Holy s**t im devastated. Was looking forward to seeing him again this year.

Genuinely shocked to be reading this. Thoughts and best wishes to his family.

Awful news.

Such sad news news when I read this earlier on, Nick was an absolute gent who would do anything to help anyone and will be sadly missed by each and everyone of us.

Rip Nick

• Like 1

• Dave unpinned this topic