NIKH25

jonnyricer

I haven't really been on here much over the past month or two and really shocked to sign in and read the news about Nick.  My thoughts and prayers are with his wife and family.

I always found him to be a real gentleman on here and enjoyed reading his posts. I also loved seeing the work he was doing to his car. He'll be missed :(

I hope all the guys here give him an amazing send-off this Thursday

• Like 2

I haven't really been on here much over the past month or two and really shocked to sign in and read the news about Nick.  My thoughts and prayers are with his wife and family.

I always found him to be a real gentleman on here and enjoyed reading his posts. I also loved seeing the work he was doing to his car. He'll be missed :(

I hope all the guys here give him an amazing send-off this Thursday

we will dont worry!!

• Like 2

Right then. Bit slack with this gents tbh, so, I'm going to write in the card what you posted further up. :-)

I suppose only a few of us knew him in person really! Hopefully we will do him proud today!
  • Like 1

Am struggling today. After being kept awake most of night by Sasha crying in her sleep, I am feeling bad. I have decided that I would like to sell the car in the next 4 weeks. I hate it being sat there not being used. Any advice would be good. I don't drive and haven't got a clue about cars. Thanks in advance. Sue

I think someone he knows wants to buy it who lives locally to you? If that doesn't happen we can write up an advert to use if that would help?

Yeah I think jonny said some thing. I can't even bring myself to empty it yet. It was a big part of him and I will be sad to see it go but I got to do what he would of wanted and that's not to sit in a garage locked up. It brings me to tears thinking about it.

• Dave unpinned this topic