Best spark plugs for B series?

G Unit

• 2 years later...
  • Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I need replacement iridium plugs and i'm curious about this too. On ebay all the iridium plugs i found with searchwords 1.8 aerodeck or b18c4 were BKR6EIX-11, but my logic would tell me that the 7's would be better? Like choosing between the normal BKR6EN-11 / BKR7EN-11? I've always used the latter.

just changed mine to bkr6en-11 £1.50+vat> thought i got wrong as bkr6e-11 were in turned out they were for 1.4 civic :roll:

the 7 refers to heat i think? and the N is for Nickle

Yep, NGK Iridiums too, although I'm about to put brk8eix in with the next service (same time as connecting cans of 'silly gas' to the intake ;) !!). The number refers to the heat, higher number means 'colder' or having a shorter ground electrode & therefore smaller gap.

Yep, NGK Iridiums too, although I'm about to put brk8eix in with the next service (same time as connecting cans of 'silly gas' to the intake ;) !!). The number refers to the heat, higher number means 'colder' or having a shorter ground electrode & therefore smaller gap.

:lol::lol: how are :lol::lol: you :lol: going to set them :lol::lol: ofttt :lol::shock::shock:

:| No Really :| hows the NOS activated :?:

How do you mean activated? Installing a wet system, so fuel and nos delivered via solenoids controlled by pwm unit hidden in the interior fusebox compartment, single injection point at the throttle body. Switch under throttle pedal will operate solenoids at full throttle. NOS bottle is an old fire extinguisher! PM me if you're interested, rather than hijacking this thread!

Archived