Mb6 map on b18c sir engine

vtismill

I put an sir integra engine into my mb6 a while back but just used standard ecu, The sir engine is slightly higher compression and has 180 bhp as standard so reckon an mb6 map prob isnt the best I wanted to get a p72 but there impossible to get hold of, would it just be better to get a p28 socketed with sir/gsr basemap for breathing mods? Also is it better just having single stage vtec? Coming in at 5.5 like b16's? Thanks guys

The B18C will only have a single stage anyway as the hardware is different. I would advise against using on the P9K at all just in case the map is different enough to cause problems with the engine.

Hmmmm not sure really, probably better off on an ECU that was paired up with the engine in the first place, no idea what would happen running it off the standard P9K. That's the only reason I say not to run it with it just in case. 

Also while I've noticed, can you fill out your profile details please mate? Ta :)

Is it a b18c1? If so Mb6 map would be Fine.

I was under the impression the gsr engine is identical to a C4. Just slightly more aggressive fueling from the p72. But after talking to dynodaze rich ages ago. He said they make virtually identical top end power.

• Like 1