Shadz ep3

Shadz-VTIs

Looks mean,

I'm hoping to get around 270 BHP - 180/190 Ft lbs torque with the K24 swap. Similar power to a Jackson Supercharged civic ep3!

RBC is a must on these, it can give gains of upto 20 BHP and similar torque, especially in the midrange when coupled with a good exhaust and manifold. Get a 2.5" B pipe and a manifold. I got my RBC from America cheap, you can get one from ebay.com for roughly £200 or less delivered! Stock injectors are fine for K20 with mods, they start to max out when heavily modded, cams etc! With bolt ons, you can push 250-260 and around 180 ft lbs of torque from the K20. Standard they are very limited and even just a remap changes them totally!

Yea heard a remap will totally transform the car been told by alot of ppl to get it done... thinking just rbc and manifold ..really want to keep the car quiet dont want to touch the exhaust. see if i can find a used used rbc with throttle body for sale ..they usually pop up for sale now then. Still need to save up for ecu and map....checked tdi north it aint cheap lol .still got handling to sort out. ..progress 24mm rear anti roll bar ordered just need some lcaaz

Bought some used carbon stick on bits for the interior..center console and side air vents. .. took the thing apart. everything went well but snapped the stereo surround while putting it back in :-/ so ordered another..hate modding even the simple of things never go to plan :-( lol

Screenshot_2015-02-04-19-09-29.png