Shadz ep3

Shadz-VTIs

Update....knocking sounds coming from the suspension. ..just got fed up fixing the damn thing ..ended up buying yellow speed coilovers... soo smooth no more annoying knocking sounds .kept it at the same height as eibach springs...

20150113_111612.jpg

20150113_111632.jpg

And tegiwa strut brace fitted to..similar design to a j's racing strut brace!!

IMG_20150113_145840.jpg

K23 bro. .going to be a monster build definitely not cheap.. yes was thinking of rbc manifold ..exhaust manifold.. and k ecu..going get these bits slowly do it 1 time.. just got issues with track rods they are seized. ..steering is all over the place. ..so on the hunt for rack raiser..new inner and outer track rod ends!!

K23 bro. .going to be a monster build definitely not cheap.. yes was thinking of rbc manifold ..exhaust manifold.. and k ecu..going get these bits slowly do it 1 time.. just got issues with track rods they are seized. ..steering is all over the place. ..so on the hunt for rack raiser..new inner and outer track rod ends!!

Not costing me a huge amount, am going for quick budget build for a bit of fun.

Cost wise - Engine = £575 (will get couple of hundred quid back for the gearbox) - Head and K20 bits (using from original engine in the car - bottom end gone).

Head gasket £65 - K24 Supertech 12.5.1 cast pistons £300 - Clutch XTD stage 4 Â£100 - RC 550 injectors £200 - CRV mount £30 - RBC £300 inc thermal gaskets and adapter - Gearbox using k20 from original car - Mapping K100 supplied plus mapped £720 or kpro £955 - Exhaust manifold ?? £200 - Engine building and fitting £4-500.

Yeah I had to unseize my track rod ends too before getting an alignment, luckily mine weren't badly seized enough to require new ones! You've also highlighted what's worrying me about lowering my EP3 and that's steering arm angle.

Yasir that sounds good..what kind of figures you looking bhp you looking at with k24??I'm thinking of getting the rbc manifold k100 ecu...will i be needing injectors to??

Yea shafz you will have problems if you lower even 30mm on springs. Too much pressure on joints when lowered..if they are not seized ..just change your track rod ends at the same time..alignment will be well off soon as you lower it..not a big problem if they are not siezed can easily align them... outer and inner track rods are here. just waiting for rack raiser to come..from what i read its a must if you going to lower more then 40mm takes stress of the track rods ends!!

• Like 1