Gostt's MB9 from France! Need your opinions!!

gostt

Hi and welcome along to c5 glad you keeping the m and doing her up :) :). Yes people think they are gramps cars and ask why you got one well its so much better to have something diff and its all our own work , coz there is little off the shelf parts for them unlike other civics :) . He'll a have two Ms lol

Thanks ! Yeah, I'm glad I kept it too. I really wanted to go back to an EK, but as you said, the MB has a real great potential and it's really different from what we used to see on car show.

Bright lights!

Yeah. It's so much comfy by night, I love it !

Here's some news. Today, I picked up some D2 coilovers. They're used, but have been refurbished, and got them for a good price. As it's a daily drive, I don't want to spend too much for parts.

26784120141010190751.jpg

Ohhh lows.

Can't wait to see these fitted!

Aerodeck + Lows <3

Yeah, it's going to be pretty low! Can't wait too, but I'm afraid it will have to wait next week!

Nice tidy car there dude n i cant wait to c some lows on it and as for that eg wow tidy cant wait u to do that to this deck

Thanks for the love! Pictures makes the car looks better, in real, it's full of scratches and dents!

So, I did some work on the car. Front lip is fitted, and rear lip is in primer!

13461720141011145821.jpg

87512120141011145837.jpg

66988820141011151920.jpg

• Like 2

Nice progress! Be good to see the D2's fitted and rocking the wheel trims :lol:

Thanks man! Can't wait to fit them! Hopefully this weekend, they should be on the car!

front lip looks good aswel man forgot to say!

Haha noprob man, yeah, at first I wasn't sure about the lip since it's pretty massive, but the more I see it, the more I love it. When the car will be slammed on floor, it will looks AWESOME!

Tonight, I'll fit my rear lip which I paint this weekend. Looks like there's a little color difference. Hope it's just me.