My last Roadtrip of 2014 **video**

burbleboy

Damn! If it wasnt on a sat/sun I'd have been up for this. Would have to be in the CTR though as DD is sorned until the spring time comes again. Have a great time guys, and plenty pics and videos! Looking forward to seeing how my babies doing!

Well Scottish weather doesn't look too kind for us today but who cares, were sitting in a car! :) 

Just have to adjust speeds for the conditions however. WACK11111

I should have good in-car and drive by's on footage, so plenty to keep people amused next week for 5 minutes! ecstatic.gif1

320d is still quite quick

150bhp and got torque!

That's me just edited the footage into one 13 minute long video.

Overall the weather was pants but it still did not deter us from having a great time! One of the first back roads we travelled was really bad in some places, so we will leave that out next time we go. I have not included that particular road as I cringe at my suspension noises! :(

All the cars were driven hard but fair, the roads were simply outstanding fun!  

The footage may raise a few eye brows but at no point was any car 'on the edge'. I hope youtube won't ban the video as I have included music to add to the experience! Await the link soon (takes ages as HD)