Krzys' 2005 Cosmic Grey Civic EP3 Type R - Bob

Krzys

I would agree that you don't need to spend masses on this car to make it a hoot to drive.

Induction kit....and that's all IMO. When you boot it and it howls away....that's all you need in life!

My mate had a typhoon kit and it was the best sound I'd ever heard. He took me out in it and was driving normal (I didn't know he had just fitted this filter)...he got to a dual carriageway and floored it....I actually got a fright and then smiled from ear to ear. Fantastic wail of a sound. Tremendous :)

You dont own a burberry cap do ya lol

Oh god no, never :lol:

I would agree that you don't need to spend masses on this car to make it a hoot to drive.

Induction kit....and that's all IMO. When you boot it and it howls away....that's all you need in life!

My mate had a typhoon kit and it was the best sound I'd ever heard. He took me out in it and was driving normal (I didn't know he had just fitted this filter)...he got to a dual carriageway and floored it....I actually got a fright and then smiled from ear to ear. Fantastic wail of a sound. Tremendous :)

Yeah, that's just it, I don't need anything else from the car, it handles well standard, it looks decent standard and it's pretty quick standard. Just don't feel the need to waste money on trying to improve a car I won't fully utilise very often anyway! I mean four days a week currently she just sits at home doing sweet FA anyway and soon that'll be five days when I'm rota'd permanently at one site that I walk to for work. I just can't justify spending thousands on a car I'll soon just use at the weekend.