Krzys' 2005 Cosmic Grey Civic EP3 Type R - Bob

Krzys

Hardest part for me was getting the door card off, the adaptors made it really easy after that! 

You could cut the spade connectors off the speaker plug adaptor and have that go to the crossover, then obviously you'll need some more wire to go from the crossover to the speaker and separately to the tweeter.

Hardest part for me was getting the door card off, the adaptors made it really easy after that! 

You could cut the spade connectors off the speaker plug adaptor and have that go to the crossover, then obviously you'll need some more wire to go from the crossover to the speaker and separately to the tweeter.

Don't worry, ask @Roj, I have about 10 metres of speaker cable in my boot :lol:

• Like 1

So I chased up about the item I'm waiting for, was only sent out yesterday, a full week later than expected, see if it arrives today, tomorrow or Saturday morning I suppose :roll:

Wouldn't be so bad if they just admit to it! I can still do half the job as I've got my order from Opie already. But would mean doing that job twice if this doesn't show up before the weekend. Would still see a benefit on the track though, just hassle revisiting it.