195 45 15 tyres

marv

Hi guys. What tyres in the above size would people recommend? Iv been looking at the nankangs ns2 and the toyo t1rs. Iv had toyos before and they were pretty good. The nankangs are cheaper which is a bit of a plus for me as we have a wedding next month etc if anyone has any input on the subject or links to good deals it would be much appreciated!

Cheers!

As far as tyres go, spend more and enjoy not worrying about grip over the winter months! 

Uniroyal rainsport are supposed to be quite good in the wet without breaking the bank! 

• Like 1

As far as tyres go, spend more and enjoy not worrying about grip over the winter months! 

Uniroyal rainsport are supposed to be quite good in the wet without breaking the bank! 

they're class.  Was thinking this the other morning when I was running late and driving round roundabouts on a dual carriageway... just so much confidence and feel.

The nakangs i owned were shocking in the wet. 3rd gear up a motorway slip wheel spin just in vtec, not iabs!

Was that the ns2's tom? Reading mixed reviews on them. Some folk say they're great and others say they're the worst tyres ever lol seems the same with most i suppose. I did like the t1rs before.

I'd go 195-50-15's all day long and put Rainsport 3's on.

I've heard that the T1-R's were discontinued although they've surfaced again so may not have been true but the RS3's are fantastic, Also they've got sharks on and at 35 quid a tyre on a 15 inch wheel it's hard to beat it anyway 

http://camskill.co.uk/m53b0s99p111610/Uniroyal_Tyres_Car_Uniroyal_RainSport3_Uniroyal_Rain_Sport_3_-_195_50_R15_82V_TL_Fuel_Eff_%3A_E_Wet_Grip%3A_A_NoiseClass%3A_2_Noise%3A_71dB