skitzma8

My EK Sedan/Ferio turbo project

Cascade green Aerodeck?

Who's is that?

I don't really know the owner but he said he's been on this forum before, he needs to make a project thread

image_zpsw0orlcwq.jpg Brought a nice shiny chrome rocker cover for my Ek, and also some red 8mm HT leads thanks to jdmsaq ðŸ‘

image_zps3gjlyayc.jpg Fitted the red ht leads, the rocker cover will be on soon when I get a new gasket .

image_zps3shffawc.jpg i put my nice chrome rocker cover on, makes the bay look better 😎 think I need more chrome in there now, I've also removed the grill as it wasn't in the best condition!
  • Like 1

image_zpsq5vpvxhz.jpg And today I started removing the sound insulation from the boot, now ready to be painted, when I decide on a colour for it lol any ideas?

Cascade green Aerodeck?

Who's is that?

That's Tobias Chaudhry on Facebook if that name rings a bell..He has got some big plans for that deck but too lazy to join the forum :)

Engine bay look really nice with the new rocker cover mate and she looked very nice in person :)

• Like 1

Engine bay look really nice with the new rocker cover mate and she looked very nice in person :)

thanks mate :) and thank you for the help, she does look good, and so does your PB aero deck 😎
  • Like 1

That's Tobias Chaudhry on Facebook if that name rings a bell..He has got some big plans for that deck but too lazy to join the forum :)

Shame.

I have been lazy and not put anything on here for abit so here's the pictures of my stripped out and painted interior image_zpsu3pd7dme.jpgimage_zps8qj9xmpv.jpgimage_zpswe9ofrxn.jpg

I have refurbished my silver team dynamics monza alloys and removed some scuffs that were on them when I had them, I also changed the colour to gloss black looks a lot better now image_zpscd5wtwxg.jpgimage_zpsyjdqwh39.jpg

I have brought a chrome induction pipe and password jdm rad stay and battery tie in chrome to make my engine bay look better, below is a picture of what the bay used to look like when I first brought her image_zpsufivmjym.jpgimage_zpsjljih5fc.jpg

Looks great! Nice one

• Like 1

Looks great! Nice one

it was all going well until tonight when the car packed up around the corner from my house, it just misfired and made a massive bang! Now when I try to start it just bangs and shoots flames and will not run, and I can smell fuel, would you have an idea to what the problem is as the civiclife forum is down and I'm stuck.. Also my car has had the rotor arm and distributor cap changed recently so doubt it's that. Help aprechiated ðŸ‘

If all your servicing is up to scratch..

then it doea sound like a failing dizzy.

have you got check engine light on?

If all your servicing is up to scratch..

then it doea sound like a failing dizzy.

have you got check engine light on?

I always service my car very well, I'm just surprised it's happened there's not EML light on, could be faulty distributor cap maybe?

Sorted the backfiring issue out today I don't know how but the rotor arm managed to snap in half! And I have not long changed it, so another new rotor arm and distributor cap it is..

• Like 1

Weird that it failed so quickly! But at least it's a simple one to sort! 

Not a lot has been going on with this car at the moment because I've just got an MB :) and my Ek is coming off the road soon to have new rear arches put in, steering rack, and a turbo. So I've had to buy an MB to keep for a daily.