HELP!! No sidelights, No Instrument Lights, No taillights

Civicnige

I was driving home and i heard a small pop or click and that was it my dash and instruments were out, sidelights, taillights and front fogs all out.  tried changing the fuses but every i try to turn the sidelights on fuse 19, 10amp fuse for the instrument lights and taillights just keeps blowing. The headlights work but when you open door the warning bong doesnt go off either. please help.

Sounds like something is shorting out. I think you'll have to start looking at the wiring from the lights and see if you can trace anything to a breakage. Multi meter might be useful.

This was late last night so didnt get to check all the earths but if it was the earths then surely it would cut the circuit out and not blow the fuse so its earthibg where it shouldnt is my guess and yes got a electronic reader. Also fogs are off and sidelights still dont work. Lol I asked on facebook but I get answers like stick a bigger fuse in it will be fine. Ganna have to start striping the dash down and follow some wires.

stick a bigger fuse in it will be fine.

Superb answer applause.gif1

Muppets

Electrics really isn't on of my strong points .. Does seem add .. Would it be worth looking at the bulbs? Have you maybe changed the bulbs recently?